1. Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Data
• (a) ‘Personal Data’ means any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, including but not limited to your names, addresses, birth dates, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, user IDs, IP addresses, web beacons and other online identifiers.
• (b) ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
(1) Personal data shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal data collected is limited, and the data shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
(2) NTT DATA will process your Personal Data in order to achieve the following purposes:
NTT DATA will process Data subjects’ Personal Data collected from the contact form on this website in order to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
NTT DATA will process Data subjects’ Personal Data collected from the contact form on this website to provide Data subjects’ with requested content (e.g. whitepapers) through a pop-up opening.
both purpose set out above are referred in as “Services”. The legal basis of the processing is to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6.1 b. GDPR)
In case of processing your Personal Data for purposes other than the above, NTT DATA will notify you in advance of such new purposes of use and other matters as required by applicable law.
(3) Personal Data that we require in filling the form (name, surname, role, company and email address) is necessary in order for NTT DATA to provide the Services to you, and there may be cases where you are unable to use the Services if you have not provided such data.
NTT DATA will provide your Personal Data to third parties such as the subsidiaries and affiliates of NTT DATA, cloud vendors and outside contractors of NTT DATA , to implement the purposes of use specified above and specifically for the purpose of delivery the Services..
Additionally, the subsidiaries and affiliates of NTT DATA may send you commercial communications related to the 5G Services. The legal basis for this will be your express and voluntary consent by marking the checkbox in accordance with article 6.1 a. GDPR. In case of transferring data to a third party located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), NTT DATA will ensure that adequate measures are implemented for such transfers. Thus, for transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place appropriate and suitable safeguards to protect your Personal Data and that transfer of your personal data is in compliance with the requirements and the obligations provided by applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
(4) NTT DATA may entrust customers’ personal data with authorized third parties. In all such cases, NTT DATA shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract, etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
2. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Data
You may request from us access to, rectification or erasure of, restriction of processing of personal data. You may also exercise your right to data portability. You may object to the data protection authorities with jurisdiction over NTT DATA or the location of your domicile with regard to the processing of your Personal Data. Please contact: inquiry@5G.nttdata.com
3. Implementation of Security Measures
NTT Data, as well as any contractor or subcontractor that supports personal data processing, implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefore.
4. Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Data
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to Personal Data, NTT DATA’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle Personal Data comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
5. Retention Period
NTT DATA will retain your Personal Information as long as these are required to provide the Services to you, but will promptly delete the same in case that such data is no longer necessary.
6. Continuous improvements to this Personal Data Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
7. Plugins and tools
On our website we use a Captcha system provided by BreezingForms (hereinafter “CAPTCHA”).
The purpose of CAPTCHA is to check whether the data entry on our website via the 5G whitepaper / brochure request forms is done by a person or by an automated program. For this purpose, CAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the visitor enters the website. For the analysis, CAPTCHA evaluates various information (for example, the IP address, the duration of the visitor’s stay on the website or the mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is not sent to third parties.
The CAPTCHA scans run completely in the background. Website visitors are not informed that an analysis is taking place.
The data processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of art. 6.1.f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web offers from abusive automated spying and SPAM.
8. Inquiries as to Personal Data
Toyosu Center Building, 3-3, Toyosu 3-chome, Koto-ku,
NTT DATA CORPORATION Customer Desk
E-MAIL : inquiry@5G.nttdata.com
9. Data Protection Officer
NTT DATA has appointed the data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about the NTT DATA’s personal data policies or practices. The contact information are as follows:
NTT DATA will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope.